Friday, June 5, 2009

Van TWO!

Do we even have a van?? I think I'm planning on being in Logan for the start. The best scenario will be to have all the food and drinks bought on Thursday night. Seneca and I can go to costco and do that and then we will split the cost. If anyone has any suggestions on drinks or food that they would like please let me know. I will also put together a binder of the course for us. I'm not sure if we have all three volunteers signed up yet so let's work on that. I think we have the third committed but maybe we should have a fourth on standby. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!!

I'm working on getting Aspen Window Washing to throw in some money for the race. The owner is kind of a tight wad, so I'll see what I can do.

3 comments:

  1. I thought someone was renting a big van. Is this not happening? That would work great for us if we could all be here for the start. That way we don't have to find a way to Ogden. Casey said he liked what you had last year for food so I guess that's our input.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get a mini van or we can use my suv and pull Brady's trailer and use it for napping and storing all our gear. My suv fits 7 but it is a tight squeeze in the third row.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think they'll let us pull a trailer through the course. I may have a cargo van that someone will let us rent. All the rental car places are out of the big vans.

    ReplyDelete